THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Senior Pictures

So soon we have to turn in our senior pictures, so that future generations can mock us for how lame we are as is the custom. Unless you're me and you go through your dads 1984 high school yearbook for hair and makeup ideas, but you're not me, are you? No. You are not. Anyway I've narrowed ours down to the one that I'm turning in, but everyone wants a tiny picture of me to carry around in their wallet or do voodoo with or something, or to add to their secret shrine in the back of their closet (I don't know what you people would want with my picture. JESUS.) So anyway, here's the few that I'm thinking of giving out. THey're in black and white mostly, because why shouldn't they be, black and white pictures are the best.
This is the one I'm turning in, probably.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one, my second choice:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And in this one, I look stately:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, uh, yeah.

0 comments: